What is included with my membership plan?
What Is Included:
- Doctors visits
- Nutritionist / coaching visits
- Diagnostic Lab Orders
- Online scheduling, payment and invoicing
- Personalized Diagnostic Report, Prescription Plan & Lifestyle Schedule on our online portal
- Unlimited email and messaging access to the Anti-Fragility Health team
- Exclusive members-only events
- Member benefits and discounts
What Is Not Included:
- The cost of laboratory tests. Many lab tests are covered fully or partially by your health insurance plan, however some may not be covered at all, or may require a co-pay.
- Medical or non-medical services other than those specified above, such as:
- emergency services
- specialist care
- fitness classes
- Any medications, supplements, vitamins, herbs or foods
- Optional membership services or fees associated with provided equipment
Is Anti-Fragility Health covered by insurance?
Medical insurance is not accepted and our office cannot assist you with claim resolution. In addition, Anti-Fragility Health clinicians are not Medicare providers. You will be provided with a billing summary that you can submit to your insurance carrier. Anti-Fragility Health clinicians do not submit their medical notes to insurance companies.
However, your insurance may cover some laboratory tests. We will submit your insurance information to the laboratory company for processing. Be mindful you are financially responsible for any portion that is not covered by your insurance.
Can Anti-Fragility Health be my primary care physician?
While our doctors may replace many of the functions of a Primary Care Physician, we do require that you maintain your primary care doctor for routine screening exams such as pap smears, colonoscopies, prostate exams, etc. and for emergency situations requiring immediate care or hospitalization. Our doctors can confer with your primary care doctor if required. It is important to keep in mind:
- We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in-network primary care physician.
- We are not available for same-day or emergency appointments.
- We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
How much does an Anti-Fragility Health membership?
For all of our memberships there is a one-time fee of $500 followed by 12 monthly payments depending on the membership that best suits your needs. The monthly payments will not begin until you come in for your 2nd visit.
If your 1st visit is June 1st and your 2nd visit is July 15th, your 1st monthly payment will be processed July 15th followed by 11 more monthly payments billed the 15th of each month.
Annual memberships will automatically renew each year. At the end of the year, you may opt out for the following year.
We offer 2 payment options for our memberships:
- $900 + 12 monthly payment of $150 = $2,700
- Pay in full upfront – 20% savings
- $2,160 upfront payment = $540 savings!
Does Anti-Fragility Health offer one-time consultations?
Yes, our team is here for you if you would like a one-time consultation. However, regular visits with our doctors and counselors as part of the membership is a key aspect to a successful Journey to Anti-Fragility
Does Anti-Fragility Health have specialists?
Anti-Fragility Health will be working with Medical Doctors (MD), Naturopathic Medical Doctors (ND), Genetic Counselors, and Registered Dietitians who will review your Intake Portfolio and test results. In addition, based on your prescription set forth by our Clinical Team, we will be able to refer you to specialists if required
Is there anything I should do before my first appointment?
Before your first visit, it is important our team is able to review your medical records and lifestyle questionnaire to allow us to provide you the personalized care we pride ourselves on. As this information is critical to your quality of care, a complete Intake Portfolio is required at least 7 days prior to your first visit. Once you sign up, either for a membership or pay as you go visit, we will send you all the forms you need and a detailed explanation to complete the Intake Portfolio and all other requirements.